This is a large-scale and extremely articulated project that deals with several areas of Algebra . The Local Unit Verona is mainly working on the following aspects:
- The lattice of ring epimorphisms starting in a given ring and sublattices parametrised by silting objects.
- Geometric classification of localisations of a commutative noetherian ring.
- Leavitt path algebras and their modules: description of the projective and the injective modules and of the lattice of one-sided ideals.
- Classification problems over domestic gentle algebras and concealed canonical algebras of tubular type.
- Finite dimensional algebras whose universal localisations are all finite dimensional.