Design and implementation of a system for energy efficiency using Artificial Intelligence techniques useful for the development of the project "PERSICO - Platform for energy efficiency based on integrated sensors and resource planning"
- Design and implementation of a system for energy efficiency using Artificial Intelligence techniques useful for the development of the project "PERSICO - Platform for energy efficiency based on integrated sensors and resource planning"
The issue of energy efficiency of systems is becoming increasingly important both in terms of reducing emissions into the atmosphere and in terms of resource consumption and reduction of operating costs. To achieve this goal, it is first of all necessary to know the state of the systems to check consumption, operating modes and a set of other parameters; it is also necessary to know the installation context in which they are located, the operating methods by the users and other environmental factors that can contribute to the good or bad functioning of the systems themselves. In fact, these aspects can affect energy consumption in a non-negligible way because human actions on the regulation of the system, which are apparently not related to consumption, can still affect the non-negligible way on the dynamics of operation.
The plants can be modeled from this deterministic knowledge base and it is possible to identify the points of intervention in order to improve their energy efficiency in terms of consumption, use and maintenance using artificial intelligence techniques.
The main activities of the project are:
• Identification of at least two areas of application and implementation of the energy efficiency objectives for the related areas;
• Formalization of the rules;
• Implementation of the cloud platform;
• Data analysis and formalization of rules;
• Implementation in a residential scenario
• Implementation in a large-scale distribution scenario;
• Generalization of the results for market extension.
Funds: assigned and managed by the department
Enrico Carlo Agrillo
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957