I-PLANTS: studenti in cammino nel verde 2.0
- I-PLANTS: studenti in cammino nel verde 2.0
- Starting date
- June 1, 2017
- Duration (months)
- Managers or local contacts
- Hybrid App, smartphone, QR-Code, automatic identification
The I-PLANTS project aims to rediscover the beauty of the city parks to the pupils of primary and secondary schools of the first degree of the territory of Sanremo (IM) and, through these, the concepts of biodiversity and utility of plant species, the historical roots, local economics, and the ethical value of the world's cultures. This general objective will be achieved through the following specific objectives:
1) Creation of an App for smartphones and tablets that can interact with the trees and shrubs of city parks, enrich them with images, voices and texts created by the students themselves and to build interactive paths and team games.
2) Organization of extracurricular activities in parks for researching and sharing information on plant specimens.
3) Organization of training sessions in the classroom and at CREA.
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957