To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
At the end of this module, if students have attended the lectures and /or carried out the learning activities, they will be able to:
- understand rudiments of the discipline and teaching methodology of intervention in school settings;
- interpret and understand the educational and teaching problems;
- design, implement and evaluate educational processes;
- use in autonomous and critical way methods, strategies, techniques and teaching tools;
- develop necessary skills for effective didactic communication.
This course aims to introduce the main issues and problems of Didactics.
The course will be structured on a theoretical level, highlighting the main dimensions underlying the teaching discipline; on a methodological level, calling the main teaching models; at on a practical level, sharing experiences and tools.
- Fundamentals of teaching knowledge, "keywords" of the discipline and its methodological dimension;
- The specific educational settings (context, educational relationship, dynamic teaching general didactics/disciplinary content knowledge);
- The teaching practice;
- Mediation of learning;
- Training and learning models;
- Design, organizing and evaluating the teaching-learning process;
- The strategies and teaching techniques of intervention;
- The teacher's role today;
- Experiential learning and reflective learning;
- The circuit action-reflection (and good practice).
|Pastore||Lavoro e apprendimento. Intersezioni didattiche||Guerini||2012||9788881073214|
|Pastore S.-Salamida D.||Oltre il mito educativo? Formative assessment e pratica didattica||FrancoAngeli||2013|
Students' learning will be assessed in tree different ways:
CSS e script siti DOL