To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The module aims at describing the basic concepts, the educational aspects and the methodological aspects related to the local and geographical computer networks.
Computer Network Fundamentals
* Network topologies: LAN, MAN e WAN
* Network performance evaluation: delay, loss, and throughput
* Layered protocol architecture
Protocols and services
* Transport (TCP and UDP)
* Network (IP and routing)
* data Link
* Wireless LANs
The exam is unique for the course of operating systems and networks. It takes place in two parts.
- Written test: discussion of a topic proposed by the teacher.
- Oral examination: discussion on the topics covered in class.
Strada le Grazie 15
Italian Fiscal Code93009870234
© 2023 | Verona University
CSS e script siti DOL