We are glad to announce 10 fully-funded PhD positions within the PhD program in Computer Science
coordinated by the Department of Computer Science of the University of Verona, Italy.
The positions are the following:
-- 8 positions
in Computer Science and System engineering (open subject);
-- 2 positions
, funded 3-years apprenticeship contracts funded by Commerc.io
Srl on the following subjects:
i) “Innovative applications in Blockchain”;
ii) “Software engineering, testing and verification of applications in blockchain”.
for applications is June 7yh 2020
at 12:00, CET. Only online applications are allowed. For details please go to to the following links:
Below you find some detail on the procedure to follow when applying:
The candidate must:
- connect to the website www.univr.it/ammissionedottorati
- in case of presentation of the first application, register by entering the requested data
- if students of this University or if in possession of credentials for having submitted an application in previous years, authenticate using your credentials
- select the chosen PhD course
- proceed with the completion of the online application by entering all the data requested and necessary for participation in the selection.
Once completed online, the form must be printed, signed and transmitted, together with the documentation requested in the specific form of Annex 1 - PhD Course Sheets, EXCLUSIVELY by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, no later than after 13:00 on 7 June 2021, under penalty of exclusion from the selection.