Extension of the BOX-IO architecture to IIoT
- Extension of the BOX-IO architecture to IIoT
The aim of the research contract is to create a data collection architecture in an industrial environment, capable of interfacing with IIot devices.
The contract activities are:
• Analysis and definition of the data to be monitored and the communication protocols to be adopted according to the system requirements;
• Sensor definition: define the list of IIot devices to be installed according to the chosen communication protocols and specify the cloud-based data collection architecture;
• Configuration of the infrastructure through the realization of the interfaces for the communication between BOX-IO and IIot devices;
• In BOX-IO: eventual realization of rules for the management of IIot actuators and methods for the pre-processing of the data before sending it in a cloud based data collection architecture;
• [If not directly using the BOX-IO cloud environment] Implementation of the interface between BOX-IO and the chosen cloud-based data collection architecture in order to perform more complex and/or remote analysis.
Funds: assigned and managed by the department
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957