To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course aims to address and stimulate discussion on key issues related to the activities that take place in the laboratory of a course on operating systems.
Shell programming in Linux
○ The basic commands
○ The file system management
○ The process management
○ The re -direction of I/O
○ The filters (grep, sort, cut, wc, ...)
○ Scripts (variables, control structures and iteration, regular expressions)
The exam is unique for the entire course.
The final mark will depend on the following components :
- Activities carried out in progress by:
* Development of a laboratory project to evaluate the student's competence with respect to the topics covered during the course.
* Development of an educational project linked to the laboratory project with particular reference to:
1) contextualization of the elaborate in a disciplinary curriculum for a technical high school or by identifying the minimum skills that the student must achieve at the end of the module or course unit;
2) a description of methodologies and tools that the student needs to know to properly realize the elaborate;
3) description of the teaching methods adopted for the evaluation of the elaborate.
- Written exam with open and closed questions.
- Oral examination.
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957