To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The module aims to address and stimulate discussion on issues related to operating systems.
In particular,educational and methodological aspects related to operating systems will be analyzed, including theoretical foundations and their implementations in real systems.
* Fundamental components and peripherals
* Generality and structure
* Key features
- Process management (creation, scheduling and synchronization)
- Memory management (allocation schemes and virtual memory)
- File System
* analysis of some common operating systems
The exam is unique for the course of operating systems and networks. It takes place in two parts.
- Written test: discussion of a topic proposed by the teacher.
- Oral examination: discussion on the topics covered in class.
Strada le Grazie 15
Italian Fiscal Code93009870234
© 2023 | Verona University
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957