This Ph.D. course provides an overview on modelling and design sustainable mechanisms, machines, and robots using the embodied mechanical intelligence approach.
• An Introduction to Embodied Mechanical Intelligence and Sustainability
• Fundamentals of Mechanics and Mechanical Intelligence
• Functional Design of Sustainable Machines
• An Introduction to Mechanism and Machine Theory
• Elements of Dynamic of Machinery
• Examples of Sustainable Embodied Mechanical Intelligence Projects
Discussion of the Personal Project