The aim of the course is to investigate the peculiar vulnerabilities of cyber-physical systems and the cyber-physical attacks that can exploit them.
1. A Cyber-Physical World
Basic Concepts and Definitions of a Cyber-Physical World
Defining Cyber-Physical Attacks
2. A History of Cyber-Physical Security Incidents
3. Cyber-Physical Attacks on Implants and Vehicles
Implantable Medical Devices
4. Cyber-Physical Attacks on Industrial Control Systems
Stuxnet: A Milestone in Industrial Control System Security
The Electric Grid
5. Cyber-Physical Attack Steps
Preliminary Research and Reconnaissance
6. Protection Mechanisms and Secure Design Principles
Secure Design Principles
Oral examination and little project.
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957