The evolution of web-based technologies has led to what we know today as Web 2.0: structured or semantically enriched data sources usable through applications that interact mainly via web browsers. Developing such applications in a rational, updated and secure way is a challenge because it requires a broad conceptual background (network protocols, database, multi-thread programming, etc.) and an updated knowledge of emerging and most promising technologies. The course aims to systematically introduce all the fundamental concepts for the development of dynamic web applications with an analysis of their potential and critical issues through the development of real applications. In this way, the student not only acquires the ability to develop dynamic web applications but also develops a critical analysis ability on the most appropriate technologies to use.
- Fundamental technologies review: Unicode, UTF-8, URI, HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON e XML.
- Static web site development
- Content Management Systems as tool for developing web sites
- Web design and usability
- Analysis and optimisation of web sites
- MVC model for web apps
- 'Representational State Transfer' (REST) methodology for web apps
- Web apps 2.0: AJAX, JSON e REST
- Critical analysis of Angular/Angular 2 and Node.js technologies
- Introduction to Web Services
|Docente del corso||Dispense del docente||2020|
Presentation of a web app prototype development by the student.
The kind of web app shall be agreed upon between the teacher and the student.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits