- Raise awareness of the role of work well-being for the productivity of the individual and the work group.
- Encourage the process of recognizing personal expectations with respect to the PhD program and its intrinsic challenges.
- Promote the process of individual awareness of their vulnerabilities and psychological resources in order to face the aforementioned challenges.
- Describe the main strategies for coping with stress and provide the main rudiments for recognizing emotional distress and indications on how to manage it
- Promote individual responsibility, that is, do research in a transparent way, from data collection to the drafting and publication of the work.
- Promote relational responsibility, i.e. dealing with peers and supervisors taking into account the peculiarities and limits of one's own role and that of others.
- Promote public / institutional responsibility, i.e. towards the community in the publication and dissemination of the results of their work.
- Raise awareness of gender inequality in the academic field, illustrating the various problems from the point of view of female students, researchers and teachers.
Moderators: Michela Rimondini, Mirella Ruggeri
9.30-10.00 Introduction and Video Testimonials
Experiences and advice from senior and junior researchers
10.00-11.30 Raising Self awareness on personal vulnerabilities and psychological resources in order to face Phd challenges
Michela Rimondini (University of Verona, Italy)
11.30-12.30 How to recognize and manage emotional distress
Mirella Ruggeri (University of Verona, Italy)
Moderators: Silvia Savazzi, Paola Cesari
14.00-15.00 Unveiling academic gender blindness: obstacles and possible solutions
Alessandra Minello (University of Padova, Italy)
15.00-16.00 Ethics in science: what's right and what's wrong
Silvia Savazzi (University of Verona, Italy)
16.00-16.30 Molestie morali, molestie sessuali e discriminazione: alcuni spunti per riconoscerle
Francesca Torelli (Consigliera di fiducia University of Verona, Italy)
16.30-17.00 Closing remarks
Gianluigi Zanusso e Paola Cesari (University of Verona, Italy)
no final exam.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits