Teach basic programming concepts and skills with particular emphasis on the specific MATLAB methods and functions.
Introduction of MATLAB tools to solve specific problems (e.g. SIMULINK). All classes will take place in the laboratory.
1. Introduction to MATLAB
2. Vectors and Matrices
3. MATLAB Programming
4. Selection Statements
5. Loop Statements and Vectorizing Code
6. More Advanced MATLAB Programs
7. String Manipulation
8. Data Structures: Cell Arrays and Structures
9. Introduction to image processing
10. MATLAB toolboxes: e.g. SIMULINK
|Stormy Attaway||Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (Edizione 3)||Elsevier||2013||978-0-12-405876-7|
The class includes the acquisition of 2CFU of type D. The participation is not mandatory for the acquisition of the CFU, but the students must pass a final exam.
The exam is a a multiple choice test. The outcome will be of the type passed/ not passed.