|Teoria||4||II semestre||Laura Maria Morato|
|Laboratorio di Statistica||2||II semestre||Massimo Guerriero|
The course is an introduction to the elemetary concepts of Probaility with the explanation of the basic methiods of Statistics.
1. Introduction to descriptive statistics
2. Random experiments and events
4.Simple properties of probability and combinatorics.
5.Conditional probability. Independence.
6. Random variables. Density. Mean. Variance.
7.Bernoulli trials: binomial and geometric random variables
8.Poisson process: Exponential and gamma random variables
10.Law of great numbers
11.Central limit theorem and normal approximation
13. Interval extimations and interval of confidence
14. Extimation of mean and variance for normal populations
15.Extension to generic populations. Extimation of a frequency.
16.Hypothesis tests. Test z and test t. Frequaency test. Chi-squared test.
Written examination with exercices and theory questions.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits