|Wednesday||2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall D|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 10:30 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall D|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall A|
The class gives the basic theoretical fundamentals and some methods for the generation and processing of sound and images, which are fundamental for the design of multimedia systems. The module aims at presenting the main techniques for the analysis of images devoted to the improvement of their quality, restoration, and information (feature) extraction. The course gives the tools and fundamental techniques for understanding and manipulating sounds and images for the purpose of creating interfaces, compressing and transmitting information, analyzing scenes, etc..
* Image acquisition: mathematical models, sampling and quantization
* Image Transforms: Fourier
* Filtering: histograms, noise modeling and reduction, punctual and local operators, geometri operators, low-, band-, and high-pass filters, optimal filters, nonlinear filters.
* Extraction and characterization of edges.
* Extraction and characterization of regions.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits