J. Carrillo, C. Totzeck
- Imperial College London, TU Kaiserslautern
lunedì 26 novembre 2018
Agent Models of 1st and 2nd order: From micro to macro
by José A. Carrillo ( IC London)
During this course I will discuss microscopic models of collective behavior and consensus of first and second order, their rich dynamical structure and the stability properties of particular solutions such as flocks and mills. I will also discuss how to coarse grain these models into kinetic and macroscopic PDEs and how to connect and analyse the different type of models.
Hearding sheep - a mathematical approach
- 26/11, 09:30 - 11:00, Aula Verde, Ca Vignal Piramide.
- 27/11, 11:00 - 12:30, SMT02, Polo Santa Marta
- 28/11, 09:30 - 10:00, SMT04, Polo Santa Marta
by Claudia Totzeck ( TU Kaiserslautern)
In this seminar we discuss a model for the application of herding sheep. The starting point is the interaction of the sheep crowd itself and then the interaction of the sheep with the guides.
Then the question of well-posedness is discussed before we can implement optimisation strategies to obtain simulation results.
Each mini-course is self-contained, and does not require Part B, and Part C.
For more details see the dedicated web-site: from interacting Particle system to Kinetic equations
- 27/11, 14:00-15:00 SMT02, Polo Santa Marta
- 29/11, 15:00-16:00 SPC, Polo Santa Marta