|Teoria||4||I semestre||Marco Cristani|
|Laboratorio [Primo turno]||2||I semestre||Marco Cristani|
|Laboratorio [Secondo turno]||2||I semestre||Marco Cristani|
The course is meant to the acquisition of the main theoretical and practical tools that are necessary for signal and image processing. In particular the course focuses on Fourier (time/frequency) analysis, linear time-invariant systems and digital filtering. The whole pipeline from signal and image acquisition will be considered, and the main theorethical and practical aspects will be treated.
Laboratory sessions will be organized in order to "put in practice" what is treated in the course covering the entire pipeline in order to provide the student a complete view on the pipeline as well as good desing and implementation capabilities.
- Introduction to the signal and image processing
- Preliminary mathematics
- Signals and their taxonomy
- Fourier analysis, 1D and 2D
- Methods for improving image quality (image enhancement) in both the spatial and frequency domains
- Extraction of image contours
- Extraction of image regions
- Morphological operators
- Representation and processing of color images
Written with evaluation of Lab sessions.
|Teoria||Rafael C. Gonzalez and Richard E. Woods||Digital Image Processing (Edizione 4)||Prentice Hall College Div||2017||0133356728|
|Laboratorio||Rafael C. Gonzalez and Richard E. Woods||Digital Image Processing (Edizione 4)||Prentice Hall College Div||2017||0133356728|