|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 11:30 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall B|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 1:30 PM||laboratorio||Research Laboratory Laboratorio ALTAIR|
The course objective is to give students a few advanced concepts of robotics and teleoperation. Lectures will be given in a seminar form, to simplify student interaction and involvement.
Some of the advanced topics that will be addressed during the course include:
- manipulator dynamics and modeling algorithms
- motion control (independent PD, PD+gravity compensation)
- force control (force and impedance)
- passivity theory
- advanced algorithms for teleoperation (hybrid, passivity)
- communication time delay compensation
- motion planning algorithms
- use of numerical simulation methods in robotics.
The exam will consist of a project addressing some topics discussed during the course.
|Outcomes Exams||Outcomes Percentages||Average||Standard Deviation|
|18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||30 e Lode|
Data from AA 2015/2016 based on 2 students. I valori in percentuale sono arrotondati al numero intero più vicino.