The aim of the course is to provide to students a basic introduction to Game Theory and its applications, mainly in the Economics field.
- Introduction to Game Theory.
- Games in strategic form. Game form. Dominant strategies. Nash equilibrium. Mixed strategies. Best reply dynamics. Correlated equilibrium.
- Games in extended form. Perfect recall.
- Games in coalitional form. Cooperative games with transfer of utility. Superadditive games. Core. Power indexes. Shapley value. Banzhaf index.
- Games with incomplete information. Bayesian games. Special classes of equilibria.
This is a seminar course: students will receive an evaluation by giving a seminar on selected topics proposed by the teacher.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits