|Tuesday||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall Gino Tessari|
|Wednesday||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall Gino Tessari|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall Gino Tessari|
Introduction to the fundaments of Linear Algebra with some applications.
* Matrices and linear systems: matrices, operations on matrices, systems of linear equations, Gauss elimination, inverses of matrices, LU factorization.
* Vector spaces: definition and examples, subspaces, generators. Linearly dependent and independent vectors, bases, dimension.
* Linear maps and associated matrices: composition of linear maps and matrix multiplication, change of basis, kernel and image of a linear map, rank of matrices, dimension formula.
* Inner products and orthogonality: inner product of vectors, orthogonal and orthonormal bases, orthogonal projections, Gram-Schmidt algorithm.
* Canonical forms: eigenvalues and eigenvectors, characteristic polynomial, algebraic and geometric multiplicity, diagonalizability criteria.
Strada le Grazie 15
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits