Intel is eager to speak to the students at University of Verona about the latest developments in machine learning and deep learning. It’s a marvelous opportunity to meet Intel’s knowledge and resources with the best European students and researchers. We strongly believe that this cooperation will be beneficial for everyone involved.
The Intel Nervana AI Seminar is a part of the Intel® Nervana™ AI Academy for Students, prepared and conducted by Intel in cooperation with deepsense.ai.
The Seminar is an opportunity for students to gain an overview of machine learning, software and hardware ecosystems including Intel solutions. It also gives participants the chance to meet with leading data scientists.
Intel® Nervana™ AI Academy for Students
Intel is investing heavily in AI and you. The academy is a selection of the very best analytics tools and resources that we believe will enable you to shape our lives in countless new ways and accelerate our community’s advancements.
Intel is coming to University of Verona with a new workshop on Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Join us for a drink, learning and experience sharing!
The workshop including step-by-step live development will touch on topics relating to:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Fundamentals
- Applications in Real Life
- Deep Learning Example for Image Recognition
- How Intel plans to help developers to improve performance of Machine Learning workloads
- What frameworks are optimized for Intel Architecture, and how you can get access to them
- And more!
The event starts at 9:30.
|9:30 - 10:00
||Welcoming, Machine Learning session
|10:00 - 10:15
||Coffee break (outside the room, in the corridor)
|10:15 - 10:30
||Intel Nervana AI Academy for Students (overview on the program)
|10:30 - 11:30
||Deep Learning session
|11:30 - 11:45
||Q&A session and finale remarks
|11:45 - 12:30
||Networking session (the room as well as the corridor)
* If you want to run the tests on your own, please bring your laptop. Installation guidelines will be emailed to the participants before the event.